Friday, April 19, 2013

Footwear Friday!

3rd pair of shoes I've ordered in 2 weeks! Tis the season! Believe it or not I actually ordered these for work. I work for T-Mobile, and I can't stand a boring uniform so I wear knee boots with it. Luckily my manager allows me to express myself in this way. But after a year in the same boots they are falling apart. :( They were a gift from my late God mother so I plan on getting them fixed and no longer wearing them to work. Anyways, here are the new "work boots"!




Sonnya via Steve Madden

I know what you may be thinking... who orders Steve Maddens for work at T-Mobile?! Lol, THIS GIRL. And the best part is these bad boys were orignally $199.99 but I got them on sale for...$39.99! You won't find another T-Mobile employee working in $200 boots!

My next few shoe purchases will probably be sandals! Can't wait to get on the hunt.

I'll see ya soon then!

xo BK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think. Feel free to contact me on any above the above links or via email. Come to my page sober, leave wasted! xo BK. :)