Friday, April 5, 2013

Peachy keen!

I apologize for my slackness! My birthday was March 27th and I was on vacation in Cali/Vegas! I tried to get a few pics of my outfits but it's hard to focus on one thing when you're having fun in the sun! :)

This is a pretty simple outfit. It wasn't very warm in Cali so I wanted to stay covered up because it was chilly at night. I absolutely LOVE this sweater. I've fallen in love with this style, I also have a dress like it and I'm in the midst of ordering a Lattice cardigan! 





Jeans :  Levi's (I cut them up)
Wedges : stevemadden.com
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs

I'll see ya soon then!
xo BK


3 comments:

  1. Love that sweater!

    xox, cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! You look gorgeous! I love the smart way you put all the pieces together. :)

    I'm already following your blog, I like your posts, your blog have great content :) I invite you to follow me too. I will coming back looking what's new up here.

    Kisses
    -Anna
    annasmirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think. Feel free to contact me on any above the above links or via email. Come to my page sober, leave wasted! xo BK. :)